Jetstar has just launched its annual Christmas sale with flights for as little as $49 up for grabs — and some of the most popular summer destinations, such as Hawaii, Bali and the Gold Coast, heavily discounted.
The sale is just in time to celebrate the addition of 400 extra flights between now and the end of January — and TODAY is one of the best days to grab a cheap summer getaway fare.
Sale fares include Sydney-Honolulu from $259, Perth to Bali (Denpasar) from $109 and Melbourne-Gold Coast from $59.
Domestic flights on sale for selected dates in 2017 include Melbourne-Sydney, Adelaide-Melbourne and Brisbane-Sydney from $49.
Jetstar is targeting its most popular holiday hot spots — including Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Tokyo, Byron Bay and the Gold Coast — as it schedules a record number of flights for the summer.
Key routes being increased over the peak holiday season include:
• Melbourne to Tokyo, Bali, Phuket, Bangkok, Hawaii, Gold Coast and Byron Bay
• Cairns to Osaka and Perth
• Gold Coast to Tokyo
• Sydney to Hawaii
• Brisbane to Whitsunday Coast (Proserpine)
FARES AVAILABLE IN JETSTAR’S CHRISTMAS SALE
• Melbourne to Sydney from $49
• Melbourne to the Gold Coast from $59
• Melbourne to Sunshine Coast $75
• Melbourne to Singapore from $179
• Melbourne to Bangkok from $209
• Adelaide to Melbourne from $49
• Adelaide to Gold Coast from $79
• Adelaide to Bali (Denpasar) from $159
• Brisbane to Sydney from $49
• Brisbane to Bali (Denpasar) from $189
• Sydney to Bali (Denpasar) from $199
• Sydney to Phuket from $229
• Sydney to Honolulu from $259
• Darwin to Sydney from $109
• Perth to Bali (Denpasar) from $109
• Perth to Sydney from $119
Fares are one-way, web-only and based on the deselection of optional extras. Checked baggage not included. Selected travel dates in 2017 and conditions apply.
See jetstar.com for details.
#mypacific #travel #tourism #passportready#travelblogger #wanderlust #ilovetravel#pacifictraveller #natgeotravel #travelphotographer#mytinyatlas #surfhawaii #surf #surfer #surfing#surfinglife